Dragon with Celtic inspired Design, Haitian Metal Wall Artwork 14" x 17"
- It's easy to hang your sculpture with just a few nails. Place the first nail within two design elements that are touching or notched. Then use a second and possibly a third nail, if the sculpture is large, to straighten and secure the piece against the wall. Just make sure that you don't place a nail in an eye or a mouth. A viewer's attention will go there quite naturally and therefore, directly to the nail. You don't want that!
- Though it comes with a protective weather-proof coating, it will wear off over time outdoors and rusting can occur. You can prevent this from happening by spraying on a clear enamel coating. Once a year is plenty. Now, how easy is that?
- Our artists prosper through their own hard work, your purchases, and our adherence to fair trade practices
- Thank you for your interest and support!
- Dragon Haiti Metal Wall Art
It's Cactus Metal Art Haiti